- Planning a sort of health regimen. With the extra hour of sunlight (thank you, DST), I feel a renewed urge for productivity, and making concrete goals about how to reach what I consider a "healthy lifestyle" is part of it.
- Reading the Bible in a year. I'm a little behind. :( I'm also learning some Bible verses by heart. I used to find memorizing scripture very rewarding, so I'm back at it.
- Wanting spring weather. I have the winter blues!
- Learning to cook. I'm not adept in the kitchen at all, but I want to learn, and I've enjoyed it immensely so far.
- Praying for strength to finish this semester. I've been totally mentally checked out of my classes this year, and I'm so close to finishing my degree that it would suck if I gave up on it now.
- Feeling in love! My last post was at the beginning of November; if you had asked me then if I thought I might fall in love 4 months into the future, I would have said "Absolutely not!" But here we are. (Gross.)
I hope to be back soon to post something more substantial! Talk to you later!