October 28, 2014

Introduction

I haven't written for a blog in 3 years.  I'm not sure why I stopped, but I'd like to start again.

Writing, for me, is a way of clearing my head.  When I have a million things running through my mind, I need to sit down, write it out one item at a time, and leave it all on the page to be revisited when there is less stress on my brain.  Usually I do this through journaling privately, but lately I have slacked off, and I think I need to be held accountable by doing it a little more publicly.

A few things on my heart lately that could be coming in later posts include my passion for art and where God is leading me in that area, my favorite books, going to a secular college, and whatever else comes up. 

Thanks for reading!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment