April 15, 2015

I like these blogs so I answered their questions.

Since I have a few posts in the works right now, I don't want to post anything that will take a lot of effort, but this week 2 of my favorite bloggers were nominated for Liebster Awards and they said that anyone could answer the questions they posted.  I liked getting to hear a little about them, and I thought maybe you all would like to hear a little about me, so here we go - I picked 5 questions from each blog!

TEXT HERE

Caitlin at Daughter of Destiny

I love this blog because Caitlin always has an anecdote to connect an inspiring and encouraging message to real life.  Be sure to press play on her playlist to hear some calming, uplifting hymns and worship music!

What type of church do you go to?
I go to a Calvary Chapel!  Calvary Chapels are nondenominational and take a "come as you are" approach to services (casual and comfortable for people from all walks of life to come to).  At least, the one I go to is.

Do you play any instruments? Why or why not?
I play the piano and the guitar.

What interesting studies have you done that you find fascinating?
Ok, this semester I am taking an English class in which we are studying popular culture and it's definitely one of the most interesting classes I've taken.
We are studying a lot of different things: McDonalds, outlet malls, the TV show The Wire, illegally downloaded music, advertising, clothing factories abroad, etc.  It's been very eye-opening.

What's your favorite kind of music? Why?
I love so many kinds of music, but right now I'm obsessed with Spanish worship bands, such as En Espiritu y En Verdad.

Coffee or tea? Hot or cold?
Cold coffee in the morning, hot tea at night.


Sunday Best and All the Rest

Paige at Sunday Best and All the Rest

I've been following Paige for a little while for the fashion inspo and consistent outfit posts!  If you have "four eyes", don't miss here two posts titled "All About Glasses" for some tips on choosing the right frames and how to use your makeup to compliment your specs!

What movie have you seen more than any other?
The Princess Bride.  I've also read it more times than any other book.  I also want to marry Westley.

If you could be in a costume drama, what era would it be from?
The 1920's

Do you feel more at home in front of a camera, behind the camera or far away from any camera?
Behind the camera for sure!

What are you feelings on exercise?
Exercise is insanely important, but my feeling is "I don't want to exercise."

Would you rather plan your own party or have someone throw a surprise party for you?
I would rather never, ever be the center of attention at any kind of party. I would rather throw one for someone else instead.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren! :) Thanks for your sweet words and for answering the questions! Your English class sounds really interesting. And you and I think the same way about exercise. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Haha let me know if you find some kind of enjoyable type of exercise... ;p

      Delete
  2. Awesome post! Thanks for answering the questions! :) I loved reading them! Piano and Guitar are beautiful instruments! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were really good questions! Yesss they really do sound so beautiful.

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed reading your answers! You said you are "obsessed with Spanish worship bands". Does that mean you can speak Spanish? I very much sympathize with you on planning a party opposed to having one thrown for you! Having an event be about you is a nice thought but intimidating if it actually happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand Spanish, but I don't speak it very fluently yet!

      And ditto, so intimidating to have a party that revolves around you, haha.

      Delete