It's pretty much exactly halfway through the month and I never shared my October goals... Oops. Well, here they are and some of my progress towards some of them.
- Work: Pick up extra hours. I'm able to sub a bunch of times over the next couple of weeks! Success.
- Gym: 3-4x/week. So far, so good...
- Stick to dat good food. This week I didn't go food shopping, so I didn't meal plan well at all. There's still a couple of weeks to redeem myself.
- REALLY apply to [colleges]. I applied to two today! - whew. Both are online programs in the computer/information science field.
- Practice ukulele more. I've played around a few times, but I haven't learned anything new this month.
- Tithe. I tithed my first paycheck this month, and plan to tithe when I get my next one in a week.
- Open a savings account. Haven't done this yet.
- Look for another PT job. (?) May or may not get on this, depending on how school plans look for next semester.
- Be brave and meet someone new. I don't think I have yet...
- Go apple/pumpkin picking. I've gone apple picking already! Pumpkins are next.
- Paint bedroom/closet doors and trim white. The side of the doors that face into my room are unpainted! It bugs me so much. :P
- Watch Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part II. Yes, this made it to my October Goals list because it's been like a month since I watched the other seven movies... I started to watch it but got bored and returned the DVD to the library.
- Get on a good sleep schedule. Hahahhahahahdfsal.dsfalkj
- Do 1 unexpected thing that would surprise Past Lauren to hear about. Well I mean I accepted a very casual sort-of date for the first time in a while. So. That would probably have surprised me. I have Thoughts on dating in general that I'd like to get to in an upcoming post...
- Run a 5k. In two weeks I'll run a 5k! I am already anxious about it. I just want to finish in under 50 minutes and with my dignity mostly intact.
Let's see what the rest of the month brings!