October 9, 2016

4 Blog Posts/Wk. Challenge?

I want to write more.  And I'm encouraged by how my 2-week ~gym challenge~ went.  I'm now beginning week FIVE!  I'm following the "Couch to 5k" running plan, so today I walked five minutes, ran 9 minutes, and walked five minutes.  For a healthy 21 year old, I am way outta shape, but I'm proud of the progress I've made so far.
Anyway, what if I was to do a 2-week blogging challenge?  Maybe on the days that my running plan says "Relax!" I can spend some time writing a blog post for the next two weeks.

I'm partially inspired by Kelli Taylor (her blog is Currently Kelli) and other blogs that I read to do a theme for certain days of the week.  Maybe that would make it slightly less daunting looking ahead at writing eight posts in two weeks. But I have to make them things I'm excited about and that I can see having something to say about every week.


Obviously I'm writing this today, so I guess there will be an extra post this week, but I'm really starting the challenge tomorrow.  I hope this is a successful and fun two weeks of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment