October 15, 2016

My Week in Pictures

You're going to learn fast that I am a HUGE fan of the sky and take pictures of it often!  This was on Sunday.


I had off from work on Monday due to the holiday, and what a beautiful day it turned out to be.  Here is a picture from my bedroom window of my dog frolicking in the lawn Monday morning!  Instead of working, I went shopping for makeup and stuff, which I haven't done in a looong time.  I got some nice things.

Tuesday was nice too!  I brought out my most oversized of sweaters and took advantage of the (early) golden hour.

That sky.  *__*




A decent manicure for one must be documented.......................

I play the ukulele a little... Here is an artzy pic of my cheapie uke.

On Wednesday I had an awesome run at the gym and that's pretty much it - so here is a tacky post-run selfie.

Oh, and another sunset picture.

On Thursday I went for my first real outdoors run!  Listen, I will argue that it's a lot harder to run outside - I struggle to pace myself the way I can on a treadmill.  But it was a gorgeous day and I was happy with my run.  I'm preparing to run a 5k at the end of the month on this same trail, let's see how that goes....


Later I went to a soccer game.  I'm not a huge fan of soccer lol, but on a brisk fall day, yesss let's sit outside in lawn chairs with blankets and cheer for a game - I won't complain.  Afterwards, a friend brought my sister and I out for coffee... It was a pretty good night!

Here are some foliage pictures from Friday, taken in the town I work in.


Also, I'm practicing my Halloween outfit.  I work on Halloween so I feel like I have to do something! Since I work at a library, I'm thinking 1940s librarian.  I got the vintage makeup and Oxford shoes down, I think, I just gotta learn how to do the victory roll hairstyle and work on an outfit that really makes it obvious that I'm in costume instead of just looking exceptionally dorky....

Just practicing my hand lettering at work today... It was slow!

More sweaterage.  It's totally fall now, I'm not in any kind of denial anymore.

After work today, I drove to the airport to watch the sunset.  One of my favorite places!


Also, tonight's moon is a Hunter's Moon (?) - basically it's huge and really freaked me out for a second when I saw it out of the corner of my eye as I drove home from the airport!  I couldn't get a good picture of it; you can barely see the glow over the trees in the bottom right of this picture:

But it was HUGE and yellow and so awesome.



So that's it!  My week in pictures.  I missed yesterday, oh no!  No big deal; 3 posts in one week is more than I've done in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment