January 26, 2017

before the snow melts


I wanted to test some things with my camera  (specifically to find out if I really need to always only take massive .raw pictures... the answer is no).  So I went out during the golden hour yesterday to mess around a little bit.  We had a nor'easter blow through this week, so it's pretty snowy and slushy, but it was sunny and kind of warm yesterday and everything is starting to melt, making for a really pretty evening.




My beautiful automobile.

I love how in the winter the mountains are visible in the distance, since there aren't leaves on the trees.



Pawprints... Pawprints everywhere.

Hello, sunshine.


When I came in, Mika was on the couch looking out the window.  She was probably watching me from inside.  :)


You can't tell by how angelic I made her look in these pictures, but she kept poking me with her nose and barking, nagging me to give her dinner.

she's beauty and she's grace

2 comments:

  1. So, so pretty :) I just love snow and sun together. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete